Thursday, August 25, 2011

Him and Me

This blog has fallen by the wayside.  Truth be known, I've lost my desire.  Not to mention there's a lack of  time.  My confidence in being open and honest is shaky.  Basically making this blog pointless.  I'll either delete it or make it private in time.

The past few months have been bittersweet on so many levels.  It seemed like it was one thing after the other.  To be honest it was quite trying at times.  But I (we) have been made so thankful that our Father knows and plans our way.  And we've proven that His timing is perfect.  Regardless of what we may think at the time.  We've learned to trust more fully and deeply in Him.

My husband had some shows lined up in western NY.  Because of the circumstances, it was very last minute he decided to commit to them.  I was lucky to tag along.  Naturally we missed our kids.  But it was a wonderfully, perfect, spur of the moment getaway for us.  Perfect timing.

3 comments:

  1. Your family has been in my thoughts a lot lately.

    Sounds like a wonderful getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After everything and all of 'it'...glad you TWO had this time. It's important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now you have me curious...hang in there..it's never the wrong time to be completely honest...trust! take care!!

    ReplyDelete