1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful blog friends!
*I was tagged by Sam.
8 things I look forward to:
1. Friday/weekend- G'pa & G'ma take some of the kids overnight
2. summer tan
4. our 7 anniversary (in June) - nothing special is planned
5. my SIL to get back to normal - NOT because she's such a 'pest', but because this whole thing is scary and dragging out too long.
7. a trip back home
8. my 29th bday - one more year before I get 'old' :)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. kissed my husband goodbye for a few days
2. made bread, cinn rolls from scratch
3. got some more vegt plants
4. laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry
5. watched my nephew (and my 4 kids)
6. organized the kids toy bins, WITH their help. I need to do it all over again WITHOUT them.
7. missed my husband
8. enjoyed the sun shine once again!
8 things I wish I could do:
1. be a 'super mom'
2. find enough hours in the day to accomplish everything
3. have more patiences
4. be more consistant in exercising
5. take more time for 'me'..without feeling guilty about it
6. keep my kids from anything bad.. or if they get hurt- take the pain away from them
7. keep my garden weed-free, whenever I get it planted
8. be myself with no fear of what others think/say
8 shows I watch:
1. no TV, but shows/DVD I've seen...
2. Little House on the Praire Series (my kids LOVED them)
6. kids, kids, kids
7. more kids,
8. and even more kid shows.
8 bloggers I tag:
1. Heather S
4. Heather T