Monday, May 25, 2009

Just for you Tanya...

What a great day! This weekend has been jammed packed of things. It's flown by, and I am officially exhausted! I'll try to get pictures of everything we did on the kids blog later this week. The big 'events' of the weekend were my G'parents 60 anniversary and Memorial Day. And in between those were a bunch of little things.

But the purpose of this post is actually to warn my dear SIL. You see, this afternoon, we had my hubby's family over for the afternoon/evening. We had a blast. You maybe heard our laughter, more accurately, 'roaring laughter until you pee your pants', from your house. As usual, people only laugh at funny things. And in this family.. if you do funny things, there's at LEAST 2 people ready with camera's.
SO MRS. TANYA. IF YOU ARE GETTING ANY IDEAS OF POSTING ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS OF TODAY ON YOUR BLOG.. THIS IS YOUR 1ST AND FINAL WARNING...

DON'T DO IT! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THINKING ABOUT DOING IT!!!

8 comments:

  1. On behalf of me, my husband, Joe and Heather.. I will repeat myself. Don't do it. Don't even think about doing it. Don't even think about thinking about doing it. Not only will you have me to deal with (which would be enough), but you'll have to deal with your other dear SIL AND your 2 beloved brothers.

    I think I'm safe with the video's, because you won't know how to upload them! But pics.... ***How's your head feel after laughing it off at us last night?***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking maybe of giving them to America's Funniest Videos......

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, now you have to post them Tanya! I'm curious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mother-in-law,
    Not that I am giving you permission to release those photos or video clips, but IF you get ANY money because of them, I get 75% of it!

    Neisha...I'm sorry to say you'll never, ever, ever,EVER see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK....Mrs. Tanya Beecham, this is your warning from the other Heather involved.....you heed the warning listed above or you will have the wrath of two SILs and maybe brothers, although, they would probably get quite a kick out of it knowing them...Anyhow, let this be the official warning from me!!!! Just remember, I also have ammunition neener neener neener!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH... Now I am scared.... WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gramma's a little slow in reading this as I've been very busy in my garden and watching grandkids. And I thought I was busy before I quit my job! Anyhow, back to the threats about the "good" pictures...you guys are so funny! Now I don't know which is funnier----watching you guys that day or reading the threats. I'll make sure to bring it up at Sunday dinner!

    ReplyDelete