Thursday, December 10, 2009

25 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


********************52 Weeks*******************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
*************************************


Last week it was our 2 boys and me tagging along with Daddy to TN. (For those wondering about all these trips to TN... he's completing an album)
It's nearly impossible to snag a picture with this guy. I have to take what I get.
The best self-portrait attempt of the 3 of us.
This time the girls stayed behind, and the boys tagged along. 2 hours after we got to the cabin (in TN) Benji wanted to go back home. He missed Jacob (his cousin best friend). The weather didn't help. It was cold (think 20's-30's), dreary and windy (and it snowed). But armed with hats, gloves and boots we braved the playground everyday and walk/ran off energy. On the way home Benji came up with a plan. Next time go, we have to take all the kids. Then he won't get lonely for anybody! (By all the kids, he means take himself, Carolyn, Katie, John, Jacob and Emily)

18 comments:

  1. YOu are a good mom for heading to the playground in the cold. BRRRR Cute pictures. I love candid shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out great! Fun times even though it was cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. are you up for taking all the kids? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one FUN M.O.M. for going out there and play, yeah you Rock!!!
    Your pictures are so cute love the bright hats☺
    BTW I love the cold weather =)
    {{{HUGS}}}
    *is good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww so sweet, the kids really knows how to smile on cam.

    Mine is posted now too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin' the first picture. He gave you such a sweet smile for it. It's great of both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just such fun pictures. You're an awesome mom. Such cute candids. I guess I had read something about an album before but I think I'm missing a piece to the puzzle. What kind of album?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So what would be the problem with taking all the kids? :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha =) Wonderful idea Benji =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Carin- he's producing a country music album.
    @Neisha, Helen - I actually wouldn't mind talking all the kids. (all 4 of mine.. or the extra 2) the drive would get looong, but once we were there.. it would be just like having them at our house. sorta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun pictures - I think they all turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, adorable! Looks like you had fun taking the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love the self portraits while also trying to hold on to your 2 year old! :)
    Also yesterday I sat my camera on the floor of the bathroom & had Fish my 3 year old just push the button. It took a few tries, but I finally got a decent picture of me helping Haz potty train. This is how I spend alot of my day so I wanted to capture it! Also don't worry about no interest. Hazy didn't show any interest last month, and Fish was over 3 when we really made the change. Haz is getting is so far. I am crossing my fingers. I've learned that with potty training you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An album! Does he sing or play or both? Fun pictures to remember your times there. Your little guy's energy is always fun to watch, even in still photographs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Heather.

    Please stop by Art's Chili Pepper to pick up an award today.

    Happy Saturday!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the wiggling around for the photo just makes it that much cuter!

    ReplyDelete