Thursday, December 3, 2009

24 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


********************52 Weeks*******************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
*************************************
Tubby and me.. "CHEESE!!"
I failed miserably at getting pictures last week. We had our 'deer hunter widow/kids' week at our house last week, plus turkey day. And not ONE picture did I get of me and my kids! Next I will do my homework.. I promise :)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty new blog! Sometimes we have weeks like that...no picture taking...then it's just fun to snap a random one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture of you both. Fun new look here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look too. Also don't worry about the picture. It seems that sometimes I am really prepared and sometimes before I know it Thursday has come and gone and no photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable I say!! Love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the deer hunter orange glow on your face. :) We saw it everywhere on our trip over Thanksgiving... well, everywhere in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww CUTE!
    i LOVE his tiny face!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete