Thursday, November 26, 2009

23 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


********************52 Weeks*******************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!


*************************************

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Although I have SO much to be thankful for in my life. I am most thankful for my precious family. As a little girl, there wasn't a time when I didn't want a family of my own- a husband and kids.

Eight years ago this month (Nov 2 to be exact) this man became my best friend. Seven months later (June 15, 2002) we became husband and wife. One year and 5 months later (Nov 9, 2003) our dream came true. We became parents.

Being a mother is one of the hardest thing I've done. The responsibility, at times is frightening and overwhelming.The benefits, however, are endless, amazing and truly indescribable.
While the road we have traveled to get to where are today hasn't always been easy. It has been worth every single step of every single mile. I am thankful today.


Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I think you said it perfect! Gorgeous pictures. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Such wonderful and special pictures. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Happy Thanksgivign to you and yours too! I'm thankful for people like you who have become my friends - even if it is "just" through blogging, it still warms my heart and for that I am very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to be thankful for...your pictures and words expressed it beautifully.

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww such sweet photos! :) have a happy thanksgiving!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and well said:) Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little late, but Happy Thanksgiving to you! Sweet pictures... you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture of you & your man.
    thisbpat

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful Post!
    I loved all your pictures and my favorite was the one with your hubby! You both looks so cute!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete