Thursday, December 17, 2009

26 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


********************52 Weeks*******************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
************************************
This past Saturday my family came up for the day. We were lucky to have a perfect winter day. Sunny, no snow, temps above zero. The majority of the day was spent outdoors. Lucky for Gpa, Gma and A. Jessica, I had just bought 2 new sleds the day before. So guess what the kids wanted them to do? And guess what I didn't have to do? Pull sleds :) If I had my act together I could have snagged LOTS of pictures that day. But we were too focused on having fun.
*Me, Carolyn and my sis*
I have long reached the place, where I'm more worried about staying warm, than looking good fashionable. My hubby's 'rabbit' hat (I really don't know if it's rabbit) kept me nice and toasty. Winter has hit hard here. We got dumped with snow, then slammed with frigid way below zero temps for way too long. This wk end it's suppose to be in the low-mid 20's. Break out the flip-flops! A heat wave is coming! Then I won't need this furry thing!

17 comments:

  1. I agree...let fashion go! Where can I find me a rabbit-fur hat? :-) Glad you enjoyed time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my bomber hat! It keeps most of my face warm. Fashion is not expected in the winter! I mean, how can you look fashionable when you (not meaning You) are bundled up like a puffy marshmellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may not be fashionable but they are SO warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you still look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day! I love snow... couldn't get enough of it. I won't go outdoors if it is cold... unless there is snow to play in. Somehow it never seems cold when there is snow. What a great day with family you must have had! I can think of no better way to pass the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who cares about fashion when it's cold outside! That's my idea anyway. lol Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hat...it looks good on you!

    p.s.-you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hat - it suits you. Hopefully your husband is not too cold without it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rabbit hat! My middle son had one and he lost it =( He always wore it, time for another. You look darling by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there!!
    Congrats! You were one of my lucky winners for the Pay it Forward.
    If you could, please stop by my blog and find my email link. Send me an email with your postal information and I'll get your 'gift' out to you :-)
    Blessings
    Mikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it sad when we consider the 20's a heat wave. I live in Iowa and we got 15 inches last week and the negative wind chills - so I am feeling right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute hat! What a fun day with your family... probably brought back lots of memories of playing in the snow with your sis when you were kids. It's been a couple of years since I've been out in the snow to play... there's something less appealing about it as we get older.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know all about freezing cold! The other day my husband commented that it felt so warm and it was only 20 degrees. :) I guess it is all relative. I loved your pictures this week! Stay warm and drinks lots of hot coco.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the snow pics:) The hat looks so warm.

    ReplyDelete