Thursday, April 9, 2009

Four

  • Jen had this on her blog. She didn't necessarily 'tag' me, but I volunteered to do it anyways. Interested?? Here's what you need to do:

  • Go to your 4th photo folder

  • Pick out the 4th picture

  • Explain it

  • Tag 4 friends (if you want)


And of course!! This doesn't surprise me... obviously it's 'just' a buck. If my husband would have heard me say that, he'd shutter. This is no ordinary buck, which I can tell. It's a very nice one. (I'm pretty certain this may be at the taxidermist as we speak, so he can rest in peace, along side the bucks and bear we already have upstairs) This is 1 of 3 (?) that he got opening morning this past year. (He was hunting on our elders land!) I feel proud of this picture, because #1- my husband got this 'baby', but #2- I was the 1st one to know! He had talked to his dad after getting it, but only told him about the 'small*er*' buck.. he surprised them when he pulled in with this big daddy!

I won't 'tag' 4 people, but if you feel the urge.. go ahead. Leave me a comment, so I can check out your #4 picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment