- Most of you know I am a Mommy to 4 kids. 2 boys, 2 girls. They all need clothed, that goes without saying. But have you ever noticed the difference between the girls and boys clothing section???
- It maybe would help if my husband wasn't so dead set on having his boys dress like cowboys, and it maybe wouldn't be so bad if we were willing to shell out $30 for a shirt or a pair of jeans that the boys will MAYBE wear for 6 months, IF WE'RE lucky!
- For our spring specials coming up.. I had no trouble finding adorable dresses for our girls (even matching ones in size 5T and 3T) for a reasonable price.
- I knew I'd have a hard time finding matching outfits for the boys (Benji is at least 5T, John is 18mos, but could do a 2T). But I didn't realize it would be this hard to find them their own 'special' outfit!
- Nothing at all, and I even overlooked Daddy's western preference by this time!!!
- Finally I found matching western shirts (1 for Daddy, Benji & John) at our local 'western/farm/everything' store...but I paid waay more than I wanted too. That's the way it goes.
- But I must admit..when I see all 3 of them dressed together.. I could care less of the $$$$.
- Don't even get be started on shoes for boys and girls!!
The Boarding House by The Pioneer Woman
2 days ago