Maybe I really am getting 'older', as I have absolutely no desire to play any April Fool pranks today. The thought crossed my mind to do/say a few things..but that's as far as I got. I'm secretly happy my kids won't realize what today means for a few more years! When that time comes I'll have to get back into the game!
Anyways... Today I wish...
- My kids came with an instruction manual.
- I had more than 24 hours in one day.
- I could have slept in a few hours longer.
- All I have to do is wave a wand and 'poof'... clean house.
- I really am 'super Mom'.
- I never have to worry, ever again, about anything.
- It was summer time.
- My kids wouldn't grow up so fast.