Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tag!! You're it!

I was tagged by Darcie.

The rules:1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. I'm going to Tag three people.

What is your current obsession? Getting organized

What are you wearing today? Capri's, T-shirt

What’s for dinner? good question.. something quick and easy- maybe tacos or sloppy joes

What’s the last thing you bought? Groceries/supplies for our 4th of July picnic

What is your favorite candy? Almond M&M's

What are you listening to right now? My 4 kids playing with their happy meal toy..Ice Age Dino

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To a place we found on our honeymoon in Montana.

Which language do you want to learn? I'm content with just English. Maybe Spanish.

What do you love most about where you currently live? Where should I start-- its in the country, surrounded by pine trees, close to family (in-laws), it's safe, my husband built it himself..

What style is your current home decorated in? We don't have a particular style, as we're not done finishing it yet. Little western theme in the LR, Deer/Bucks in Bathroom.. :)

If you were a time traveler what era would you live in? Little house on Prairie days

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? It used to be my worn out jean skirt..but now its my new Capri's

What were you doing ten years ago? At 19 yrs old, I was still living at home, working, having fun with my gals.

Describe your personal style? Not sure I have a style.

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Family time, or maybe buy a pool for our kids.

What are you going to do after this? Hopefully put all 4 kids down for a nap, finish laundry, cleaning..

What are your favourite films? Ones that make me laugh.

Your favourite books? Other than the Bible, I don't read books (too often).. I loved Little House on the Prairie books growing up.

Do you collect anything? Dust bunnies :) As a teenager I collected those Kim Anderson figurines.

What makes you follow a blog? It's someone I know, their blog is interesting to me.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? Watched the kids help with 113 new baby chicks we just got today!

Ann's Question: What makes you comment on a blog? If I know the person, or if its something I can relate too.

Amy's Question: What is your favorite thing to do when you have some free time? If it's just ME- work in the garden, otherwise spend time with my family.

Question:As you know I home school --If you could would you? Do you agree with homeschooling? We are (planning) to home school our 4 kids. I know it's not for everyone, but we feel its the best thing for our kids.

Melissa's question:If you owned your own business, what would you sell/provide?
I have no idea.. maybe be a photographer?!

Mimi's question:Would you rather live in the city or the country?
Country.

Darcie's Question: Do you let people see the real you, or what they expect you to be? I try to be the 'real' me. Around those that I don't know too well, I may be a bit more reserved on certain things.

Heather's Question: Do you always give your honest opinion, when a friend is trying on clothes, regardless if it looks bad or good?

Now the 3 I tag
- Neisha
- Sam
- Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment