I swear that little girl created this day just for me. We've been having some 'less-than-perfect' days. You would think that since I was gone from 3 of our 4 kids for almost 2 weeks, I would come back refreshed and ready to take on the world. I was. But somehow life gets in the way, or rather I let it. Then it becomes mass chaos. Our kids are not angels, nor are they 'outta-hand'. They are just normal.everyday.active. kids. Yesterday while all 4 napped I browsed the blog world and found MANY blogs from parents who have sick kids, parents who lost their babies, people that lost their spouse...(I wish I would have saved them, so I could remind myself just how lucky I am) It made me hang my head in shame for what I was complaining about. I do love my kids. Very much.
Some positive things in my life...
- my 4 kids.. all healthy and normal - whom we conceived and carried with no problems
- my husband.. who loves me as I am and his patience
- our family and friends
- my parents
- my 4 kids
- my in-laws
- my faith
- my health..and my families health
- my 4 kids
- our house in the country
- my husband still has a job in this uncertain economy
- we are able to eat our meals together - home raised meats, garden fresh vegts
- I could go on and on.. but you get the point
So from now on I WILL look at the bright side of things. I do realize this is my 'Mommy' blog - to share my thoughts, feelings, fears, joys and whatever else, so my posts will not always be bright and sunshine.