Saturday, January 31, 2009

From Alaina

  1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no
  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? this week, while making Carolyn's slideshow, well not, bawl, but very teary eyed.
  3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? at times
  4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? hmm, ham or roast beef
  5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes, 4 of them.
  6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course
  7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yeah right
  8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.
  9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO
  10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blueberry Muffin Top
  11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I usually wear slip on shoes anyways.
  12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? for a girl-yes, compared to my husband-no, I'm not even close.
  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mint choc chip
  14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile
  15. RED OR PINK? red
  16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? worry about what other think
  17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Those who went away.
  18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? if they want
  19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? demin and my red striped slippers
  20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? piece of Carolyn's cake scraps
  21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? John & Katie playing
  22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I have no idea - a sharp one :)
  23. FAVORITE SMELLS? bread baking, lilacs, camp fire, my husbands cologne
  24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my husband
  25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yeah
  26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? don't really watch sports - rodeo, football
  27. HAIR COLOR? brown/blonde
  28. EYE COLOR? blue
  29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
  30. FAVORITE FOOD? chicken.
  31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
  32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Strawberry Shortcake
  33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey sweatshirt
  34. SUMMER OR WINTER? mmm... summer
  35. HUGS OR KISSES? Do I have to choose? I love both!
  36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
  37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I think I'm the tail end of this, so probably no one.
  38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? HAHA, are you kidding me? Other than the Bible, I'm not reading any books.
  39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
  40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Don't own one.
  41. FAVORITE SOUND? husbands guitar, kids laughing, the sound of the semi rolling down the driveway.
  42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? probably.. Beatles, I don't listen to either of them.
  43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Idaho ?, one of those western states
  44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have eyes in the back of my head (or at least thats why my kids think)
  45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hospital :) Appleton
  46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyones

No comments:

Post a Comment