Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Husbands..

  • What is his name? Benjamin/Ben (jr)
  • How long did you date? 7 months; We started dating Nov 01, engaged April 02, married June 02
  • How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
  • Who eats more sweets? He does
  • Who said I love you first? He did
  • Who is taller? He is. I'm 5'6" He is 6'7"
  • Who is a better singer? He is
  • Who is smarter? It's a toss up. I think I'm more 'book smart', he's more 'street/life' smart.. does that make sense?
  • Who does the laundry? Haha.. I do
  • Who pays the bills? He makes the money, and I write out the bills
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
  • Who mows the lawn? In Iowa he would mow part of it (because we had a rider) but I usually do
  • Who cooks dinner? Me, unless its grilling, then sometimes he'll do it
  • Who drives? It varies. Usually him, but I do alot since he drives semi all week
  • Who is more stubborn? equal
  • Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
  • Who asked who out? I asked him to come to my house for a get together first, which he couldn't make, then he asked me to come up to his parents the next weekend.
  • Who is more sensitive? ha, inside joke.. but I am.
  • Who wears the pants? He does
Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment