- This morning everything seemed to be going good....
- Benjamin is in the truck today, so he got up earlier.
- Katie & John must have wanted to say good bye to Daddy, because they got up too. Which is okay, because once I get woke up, I'm done. I just 'laze' in bed, making it harder to get going.
- Benji & Carolyn actually slept in until a little after 8:30!
- While the kids calmly, happily ate breakfast, I quick vacuumed the living room, then did a quick 'wipe' in the bathroom.. Going good right?!
- Well, after breakfast I told the kids to get dressed. I had their clothes laying out in the living room, by the warm, toasty air vent (which by the way, the house is nice and warm).
- Oh, my.... that's when all chaos let loose. Battle of the wills... needless to say mom won again, and the kids had to get dressed.
- I have 1 boy, who is "not very happy with me" because I NEVER let him go outside and play anymore (the temps are below zero)...
- Another girl (Katie) is doing everything possible to make her sister very 'angertated', as she puts it.
- John, is being John.. his little active, mischievous self.
- Luckily, things have mellowed out.. but I have a feeling we're in for one of those days.. and considering the weather has us banned to the house.. it'll be one of those weeks.. Maybe not.
- Anyways.. I feel better..and the living room is cleaned, the bathroom just needs the shower/tub cleaned, the floors will wait until naptime (if that ever comes).. and I have laundry started. So I guess I AM getting something done in between playing referee!
The Boarding House by The Pioneer Woman
2 days ago